Entries

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Quick Update

We are in mumbai which is chilled out and seriously more developed than jaipur and agra. I think people realise were not mugs now and far less agro. Tomorow we depart for goa, I dont know when we can update photos and blog but i'm keeping it going and I will up date soon.

I hope somebody is paying attention....

Peace

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Only just remembered about your blog, read through all the entries so far, much more interesting way to pass the time at work than sending out 100+ missed appointment warnings...

    Sounds quality so far, albeit with a couple of hellish early days! Sounds like you've got used to the 'scamming culture' by now, don't think I could cope with it myself, would likely have spent all day sat in the 'tourist information' blindly handing over cash before having to get an early flight home!

    ReplyDelete